Happy Weekend!

Friday, September 20, 2013

What do you all have planed this weekend dolls? We have a going-away-party tonight (boo!), and a baby shower in Golden Gate Park tomorrow (fingers crossed for sun), then Sunday ... we'll see. Maybe I can talk someone into brunch while the hubs watches football. Regardless, I think it should be a nice few days. :-)



I hope you all have a nice few days too - see you monday. xo!

Shakespeare in the OP. What up now?

I need all of these!

Sweet pad, brah.


Will and Kate are the sweetest.

If Cher Horowitz had an Instagram.


A really haunting ad.

Are you a GYPSY?





Also, the Myers Briggs of Harry Potter characters.
(which are you? I'm an ENFJ)

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously adore Will and Kate- they are such great role models in the midst of all this celebrity frenzy. And I am very much excited for the HP prequel! The little girl in me is so excited :) happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe the week is already over! I work today, so my weekend is one day short. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a great weekend, miss! X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger