Friday's Finds

Friday, September 20, 2013


I am a huge fan of all things Minnetonka - they so perfectly meld comfort and cuteness. I had my first pair for years, wore them almost everyday, until they literally fell apart. I'm not joking, they were fully falling apart, but I loved them so much I kept wearing them, it was a problem. They had to go. That was a sad day. But, all is not lost.

Earlier this week, these babies arrived (in natural bronze if you must know). Love! They are such beauties, so comfy, and with just enough of an edge to keep things interesting. They do run small, however, so if you're thinking of getting a pair of your very own I would go a half to a full size larger than you normally would.

What about y'all, any shoes you've worn to death?

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger