Cheers!

Friday, September 27, 2013

It's friday - let's just cut to the chase and have a little cocktail. Here's a perfect early fall recipe via the kitchn 


Fig Old-Fashioned
makes 1 cocktail

1 1/2 oz bourbon
1/2 oz fresh-squeezed orange juice
1/4 oz maple syrup (Grade B, if you can find it)
1 tsp balsamic vinegar

1 California black mission fig
Remove the stem from the fig and cut it into quarters. Place the fig pieces in the bottom of a mixing glass. Add the maple syrup and muddle the figs into a paste. Add bourbon, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, and fill the glass with ice. Shake and strain into an old-fashioned glass with ice. Enjoy!
Image etc via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. I am going to try this! I might turn down the maple syrup though, not feeling too sweet lately ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger