Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stand Tall


Posture: something we probably could all improve a bit. Proper posture is not only good for your spine and your health, but also for your emotional well being, and can even change the way others see you and the way you see yourself. Pretty rad, right? I think so at least, if you do too, here are is a nifty routine to help you improve your posture in 15 minutes. You're welcome.

Image: In Living Colour: Denisa Dvorakova By Nicole Bentley For Marie Claire Australia March 2013
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger