Friday's Finds

Friday, August 30, 2013


I try to be pretty conscience about the products I use, as well as what I put on or in my body. But there is one area where I just haven't been able to make the switch, deodorant. Most commercial deodorants are terrible for you, but they work (I especially like this one). This is the dilemma. Natural deodorants are much better for you but ... not so much with the working. And as an added bonus, I'm allergic to most of them, itchy underarms are less than fun. Though, like a fool, I keep tying.

Most recently, I decided to give the Lavanila Natural Deodorant a try. It "uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin." It goes on smoothly, with no sticky wetness, and has a fresh pleasant sent. It's formulated without:

  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petro-Chemicals
  • Phthalates

Sounds too good to be true, right? Well ... it works, but, just not as well. Maybe I just need to get used to it? I'm really trying here guys. Have any of you ever found a natural deodorant you were happy with? 

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger