Cheers!

Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Friday, and the last weekend of summer to boot - let's live it up! Nothing says summer to me like a margarita ...
  • 3/4 cup Triple Sec
  • 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 4 tbsp. sugar
  • 8 cups crushed ice
  • 2 tbsp. kosher salt
  • 6 lime wedges


Mix salt and 2 tbsp. sugar.
Run lime wedge along rim of 6 glasses.
Dip the wet rim into the salt & sugar mixture.
Combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sugar in large pitcher; stir to dissolve sugar.
Add crushed ice.
Pour margarita into glasses & garnish with lime wedges.

Yum!

Image etc via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. I love a good margarita... the real kind with the fresh squeeze lime. I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger