dream a little dream

Tuesday, August 13, 2013


I'm lucky, I actually really love my kitchen - which is a luxury considering we rent a flat in a building that's almost 100 years old. It's large (for San Francisco standards), airy, with lot's of light. I'm lucky. But ... it's not my dream kitchen. My dream kitchen is still out there waiting for me. Someday we'll own a little place of our own and I'll get to create the dream. Until then I'm going to keep pinning pretty spaces like this. Don't judge.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly

2 comments:

  1. So good you like your kitchen! I actually wanted my kitchen to be a bit different, but since I hate renovations that break walls, so on, I decided to cover some of the walls. It'll be good, I hope, but as you said, a dream kitchen will always remain a dream kitchen! Thank you so much for your get well wishes! I am now much better and reading my favorite blogs again, and also posting "my" quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could judge you for wanting a kitchen like that! It's stunning. Look at that stove and all that space. Far cry from SF apt life, that's for sure.

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger