Friday's Finds

Friday, July 5, 2013

Chia Seeds, these are my new jam.


These little guys are full of omega 3's, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. They help you feel fuller longer and faster, are gluten free, can be digested whole (so they don't need to be ground like flax seeds), and can help regulate blood sugar. There are a ton of recipes out there, but I like just keeping a little bag at work and adding a table spoon or two to my morning yogurt and lunchtime salad. Their flavor is really mild, just slightly nutty, so they're easy to incorporate into your diet. Tasty little health bombs. Sign me up!

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger