Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


I'm going through a serious air plant phase. We have three little guys at home, and I have four separate little guys at work. There's something so beautiful and interesting about them, like alien sea creatures. Plus they're seriously easy to take care of.


Just mist them twice a week, or (my preferred method) soak them for an hour or so every other week.


Then find them a cute home to hang out it. No soil necessary, easy peasy, no? I've had a few of my guys for years, caring for them this way. I can't say the same for my succulents.

Images via yours truly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger