Happy Weekend!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy weekend dears, what are you all up to? Any fabulous St Patrick's Day celebrations on the horizon? My little sister and her beau are going to be in town this weekend, so I'm looking forward to late night dinners, late morning brunches  and some good old fashioned catch up sessions. I'm sure we'll throw some green beer in there somewhere too.



Have a great couple days, may the luck of the Irish be with you. Meet me here Monday? xo!

What the ... ?

FML. Mercury's in retrograde again.

So proud to call this inspiring woman my congress person.

The happiest facts ... ever!

Sugar, maybe not so sweet.

Would stay in a pop-up hotel?

This is my happy place.

More to lean into.

Are you up all night?

What do you this about the way we share?

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger