Chicken Soup

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh man guys, I really wanted to put together a thoughtful and thought provoking WED Day post for y'all today - but I just don't have it in me. Work has been in hyperdrive lately, and my weekends haven't exactly been restful - I guess you can't burn the candle at both ends without it catching up to you eventually.

Yep, I have a cold - ugh. An icky little cold thought it would be cozy to take up residence in my poor little sinuses. The worst part is that I really can't BE sick right now, there is still so much work to do, the hubs to take care of, dishes and laundry that won't wash themselves, and a weekend visit from my mama to get ready for. Hmm, at least there'll be someone here to take care of me... 



While I'm pulling myself together over here, why don't you check out this yummy looking chicken soup recipe - get it? I have a cold so I'm posting about chicken soup ... ugh.

Sorry guys, cut a sick gal some slack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger