Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good morning yoga. I did yoga religiously starting in high school through to my early post college years, but since moving to San Francisco I (ironically perhaps) fell out of the habit. At first it was purely a budget issue. When we first moved to the City as 23 year old babies there simply wasn't money for extras like yoga (we could barely buy groceries at that point). Now it's not so much a financial barrier, just maybe a mental one. I need to make it part of my routine again. This good morning routine may be just the ticket for kick starting the habit. I think I can spare 10 - 15 minutes in the morning for this. How about you?



Will you give it a try too?

Via.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to give yoga a try but there are no classes available in my small town :( Definitely something I'm going to keep an eye out for when I move to the city!

    Kelly
    pixelbaby.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could give this routine a try, I've been going though it in the mornings and it's pretty good actually.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger