Friday's Finds

Friday, February 22, 2013


Welp, I finally did it. Last week I broke down and bought myself a Clarisonic Mia. I'd been wanting one but wasn't really motivated to spend the dough, until my face threw an especially dramatic tantrum. After using it for a week my one thought is: why didn't I get one of these sooner?! Seriously. It's amazing. I have combo sensitive skin that only recently has started to get its feelings hurt and throw fits. But oh man, does this little Mia ever set things right. It's soothing and cleansing; after a week I already see an improvement in tone, texture, and clarity. Have a birthday coming up? I highly recommend requesting one of these little babies.

Image via

1 comments:

  1. I did, I got it for my birthday last year. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger