Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


How to stretch out too tight shoes: I have small, wide feet - this lovely combo has resulted in more blisters than I'd care to discuss (but my balance is fantastic). If only I'd known about this trick earlier. To stretch out a pair of too tight shoes you just need a pair of really thick socks and a hair dryer. Put on your socks and then the offending shoes, take aim and blast your shoes with the hairdryer, let your feet get nice and toasty - wiggle your toes around to really get in there, then keep your shoes and socks on as the shoes cool. Try your shoes back on without the socks - boom! They should be nice and comfy now. Still too tight? Just repeat.

image and tip via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger