Happy Weekend!

Friday, November 30, 2012

It's been a busy week and it's a plans free weekend my friends; you know those usually turn out to be the craziest. I'm just going to be breezy and see where the wind takes me. What do you all have panned my dearies?


Whatever you do, I hope it's swell. Meet me here Monday? Enjoy the link love - xo!

The most intense Tea Kwon Do fight ... EVER!

An ode to my favorite tumblr.

What's your face shape?

Make your pad look cleaner than it is, shhh.

The Paris Review.

Ben Affleck, Hollywood's most confused (and adorable) dad.

Your holiday season survival guide.

There's an app for that.

Your holiday travel layover playlist.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger