Weekend wrap up

Monday, October 22, 2012


It was a weekend for celebrating. Friday night the hubs and I went to the annual Ad Ghetto Block Party in the Barbary Coast area of the City. Say what you will about advertising, but those folks throw a mean party. Then Saturday ze girls and I were off to the East Bay to celebrate one of our favorite's 30th with a back yard bash and a sleepover. Toasts were made, pumpkins were carved, bocce ball was played (and won), but the best part was waking up with a few of my best gals and making breakfast together. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm very lucky to have such sweet, intelligent, and funny ladies in my life - luckier still to call them friends.

How about you? How was your weekend? Fab I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger