Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Whelp kids, we are in it - we are fully into autumn. You know what that means? Winter is coming, and with it the return of wintery make-up. Saturated nails and lips, like these, courtesy of the Glitter Guide:


Get the look: buff and moisturize, prime with foundation or concealer when you do your face, line your lips to prevent bleeding, apply a coat of lipstick, blot, apply another coat - viola! If you want a matte look, dust with translucent powder through a tissue. Keep the rest of your face fresh and bare - highlight, mascara, do your brows, add a hint of bronzer and you're good to go.   

Via.

1 comments:

  1. I like the Vampy lips look a lot! I just don't think I can pull it of, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger