Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How-to relish Autumn:


Autumn may be my favorite season, although it has to be said that it feels more like summer in San Francisco right now. But theoretically, I love it. Crisp air, brisk walks, cozy layers, pumpkin lattes, a reason (as if  you needed one) to cuddle up to someone hot, boots, I could go on.

So let's dig in, shall we? I think (well, at least I hope) you can handle the fire, walking, and pumpkin picking yo self, but I'll humbly sugest wearing this sweater (in red) and making these pumpkin pancakes. Enjoy!


Image via bottom image of the leaves changing in Civic Center via yours truly. Follow me on instagram @LaurenAsh29. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger