Happy Weekend!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh man, we made it! Another busy week under our belts. It was a week for embracing new seasons and celebrating those who inspire us. This weekend the hubs and I are headed to this advertising shindig - fancy. Then on Saturday ze girls and I will be celebrating one of our dearest's 30th birthdays. I got a good feeling about this one.

How 'bout you? What do you have planed?


Whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you monday -xo!

Apply liquid foundation like a pro.

Literature's most twisted couples.

Do you live like a grown up? (happily, we do)

Malala Yousafzai is a bad ass and my hero.

Presidents, branded.

How to write about Africa, I must remember this.

Write killer networking emails.

This flight attendant is the coolest.

Calm.com - a place to relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger