Wed Day

Wednesday, September 5, 2012




This time last year, the hubs and I were just getting back from our honeymoon in Belize and settling back into real life. I posted a bit about our trip here, but I didn't talk about the planning process behind our wonderful trip. 

At the time, between planning the wedding (sans planner), rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, bachelorette party, and working full time, I couldn't fathom planning one. more. single. thing. So I used Ever After Honeymoon planning. Katie was wonderful to work with, she listened to our "wish list," and then crafted the perfect escape. She took care of all the details and made the experience completely worry and hassel free. I highly recommend it. Best of all, there isn't a commission or extra fee to work with her. Fab, yes? (And, no this is not a sponsored post, this is based on my real experience.)

What do you think? Would you use a honeymoon planner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger