Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, September 13, 2012

While the clothes at NYFW are the definite stars - I can't help but get twitterpated over the make-up. Here were a few of the looks that really stood out to me.





Perhaps you've noticed, but lately I've been drawn to a look that emphasizes glowing skin, a strong brow, neutral lip, and done "un-done" hair. I think it's a great go-to, I tried but not too hard, kinda look that's perfect for everyday. Polished enough without feeling stuffy, plus easily makes the day to night transition. Thoughts? Love it? Hate it? 

Top row: DKNY photos by Amelia Alpaugh, second row: Derek Lam Spring photos by Gunnar Larson, third row: Rebecca Minkoff photos by Amelia Alpaugh (photo's via), bottom row: Marc Jacobs photos via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger