Tuesday's Tidbit

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Y'all know I've been getting into flower arranging, so I was pretty excited to come across this flower arranging tutorial alla Martha (who else?). There are lot's of great tips, but I especially liked this one for arranging flowers in a low bowl: use clear cellophane tape to create a grid over the top of the bowl, cut the stems short and tuck one or two flowers into each opening of the grid, tuck blooms in first and greenery in last. Easy, no? 


Other great tips include:


making a color study by using different flowers in a similar hue, and


using a big bunch of the same flower to create an equally big impact.

Oh, Martha, what can't you do?

Images etc via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger