Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, July 19, 2012


OhMyGodNoDoubtIsBack!!! I can't tell you how much I love this band. Tragic Kingdom got me though middle school. "I'm Just a Girl," are you kidding me?


Take this pink ribbon off my eyes 
I'm exposed 
And it's no big surprise 
Don't you think I know 
Exactly where I stand 
This world is forcing me 
To hold your hand 



Those were powerful words to my 11 year old self. I was a huge fan of their subsequent albums as well, so you could say I was a little excited to hear they have a new single, Settle Down. See the music video here, fingers crossed for another great album. 

1 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan and this song is SO good. Anxiously waiting for the whole album to come out. Tragic Kingdom got me through some times too. I was actually living in San Francisco - your neck of the woods - when this album was out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger