Happy Weekend!

Friday, July 6, 2012

What are you loves up to this weekend? The hubs and I have escaped the City and are spending some much needed time "off the grid" at a friend's ranch in Humboldt County (where the hubs grew up) - it should be a rather wild weekend. Hopefully I'll have some fun stories and photos to share come Monday. See you then!



Small changes, big impact.

Kids say the silliest things.

Cross stich iPhone cover - what?!

Beautiful thoughts on what a home can mean.

Beer for dogs - a double what?!

Killing us softly.

DIY gilded leaves.

Image of me up at the Big Bend Ranch in 2010. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger