Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, June 14, 2012


So last night I got on an airplane and this morning I woke up in ... Southern California. Yep beezies, I went home. I think it's important to make the journey home every once in a while, and I hadn't been back since my bridal shower last summer. I grew up in a town about 15 minutes inland from the ocean that used to be primarily a farming community, now it's busteling suburb. However, this is still the view from our back door:


The ocean is just past those hills, and on a clear day if you look north just slightly, you can see the Channel Islands. Yep, it's good to be home.

First image via, second photo taken by me last summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger