Kiele Gregoire

Thursday, June 14, 2012


The thing I miss most about Southern California is ... the beach. Yeah, there are beaches in Northern California, but they just aren't the same. The days aren't as hot and the beach culture just isn't, well, the same. It's not bad, it's just different. And sometimes it makes me home sick in a way that's hard to explain. I miss spending the long days of summer at the ocean, tan skin, salty hair, driving home through the farm fields in a friends old convertible. Mmm. These works by Kiele Gregoire, somehow evoke all those feelings.

Via

2 comments:

  1. hi there! Just came across this post with my work. thank you so very much for including me on your blog, and for the sweet words. it means so much to me that my paintings evoke that for you, as those feelings are all very dear to my heart. thank you! kiele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiele, it's so fun to actually connect with you! I love your work. I grew up in Southern Ca, not exactly New England, but still very connected to the sea - I love how strongly that connection comes across in your work. Thank you for sharing with all of us! :-)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger