Rain, rain

Friday, April 13, 2012


Phew - did we have a storm last night! Ok, ok, so yes, I am a spoiled Californian. A southern Californian transplanted up north to boot, but that was still a storm. Thunder, lightning, the whole thing. I was not a happy camper.

In some regions, thunder is fairly common, not so much out west. At least not in my experience. The hubs was working late, while the storm felt like it was creeping in. So I did the only natural thing there was to do - I called my mom. Then I lit some candles, curled up on the sofa with some wine, the kitties, and a few Sex and the City re-runs while I waited for the storm to pass. And, just like all storms - physical, emotional, literal, or figurative - it did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger