Happy Weekend!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Have a fun weekend! 



What are you all up to this weekend? I have high hopes for a mani-pedi and some vino, or perhaps a mimosa (or two). Next week is going to be a busy one, so I'm going to drink up a few low key days while I can. See you Monday!

If you're in the Bay Area, hold onto your butt, UNIQLO is coming to town.

Are you wearing your sunscreen everyday?

How to eat dinner, also international etiquette tips.

Bad news for the nail polish obcessed {guilty}.

You could buy the gorgeous It's Complicated house!

People didn't know that the Titanic really existed and sank? #mindblown
(read the comments)

Do you like spinach as much as I do?

Ashley Judd is a bad ass.




1 comments:

  1. Love it! happy happy elephant! the international etiquette tips are very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger