From the weekend {Sunday}

Monday, April 30, 2012

On Sunday, the hubs and I headed out of the City and up to Napa for a bit of sun and a bit of wine. We didn't have a real plan. We started at Turnbull, one of my favorites (we even drank their viognier durring our wedding ceremony), and then wandered up and down St. Helena Highway stopping off here and there. Sometime it would be fun to do a real structured wine tour with a group, but for a lazy birthday the no-plan plan was just lovely.

I'll never get tired of wine country, it's the perfect escape. What do you all think - in love with wine country as well? Or do you prefer a different escape? I'd love to hear.

gorgeous grape vines
Whitehall Cellars

so pretty

don't mind if I do

popped in here for a little picnic 

i love a wild rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger