From the weekend {Saturday}

Monday, April 30, 2012

So, I'm not sure if I mentioned that I had a birthday last weekend - oh I did, and you're tired of hearing about it? Well too bad. Brace yourselves for a recap. 

On Saturday, a few of my birthday wishes came true. I spent the early part of the day at the spa for an awesome facial, then stopped off for a manicure on my way home (my life is hard - I know), then the hubs cooked a romantic dinner for two. He made a sea food feast: lobster, scallops, and clams, so delicious. He even did the dishes, which is usually my chore, so that was really a treat. We had a nice cupcake chardonay with the meal, and a cupcake prosecco with a lemon meringue tart for dessert - a few of my faves. He even surprised me with a really special bit of jewelry - too sweet! I was feeling very spoiled, and it was only my birthday eve. A few fun photos are below. If you'll indulge me a bit more, an update on the actual birthday is comin' up. 

birthday treats


a dinner guest, poor guy - I couldn't watch

just what I wanted!

small box, big smile

the beautiful finished product 

mmm, so yummy

a little wine to complete the table and set the mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger