Happy International Women's Day!

Thursday, March 8, 2012


Hey Ladies! Happy International Women's Day to you! International Women's Day is recognized every March 8th by the UN to celebrate the fairer sex and and renew the commitment to end discrimination against women everywhere.


How are you celebrating the day? In some parts of the world, namely Italy, it's customary for women to be given yellow flowers to carry around with them all day, isn't that nice? Today I'm rocking some bold red lips, and was pleasantly surprised to find a red rose waiting for me at my desk this morning. An anonymous co-worker placed a rose on the desk of every woman in the office - how thoughtful is that?!

Photo: Bottega Veneta Milan Fashion Week 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger