Downton Abby

Thursday, March 8, 2012


I know I'm a little late to this party, but I just started watching Downton Abby on Netflix and I lourve it. It's a great story, and an interesting peak into turn of the century- pre WWI aristocratic British society. Plus, the costume design is to die for. The hubs doesn't even hate it, and I highly recommend it


Are you into this series too? Do you have a favorite character? I can't help but be drawn to Mary. I'm the eldest daughter in my family as well, and there are certain things I see in her that I identify with. (I'm a pretty stereotypical "oldest child," and I'm sure my sister's would agree.) I think she's actually a sweet person beneath that haughty exterior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger