Livy's 1st Birthday Party

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hi dolls, how are ya? Coming off of a fab-o weekend I hope!

Like I mentioned, our darling girl turned one whole year old a few weeks ago. To celebrate, we threw a small party at Palisades Park in Santa Monica. Here are a few photos if you'd like to see:





























It was a really special afternoon. I was so pleased with the way it all turned out. Big thanks to our friends and family who took the day to celebrate this happy milestone for our little family with us. It truly takes a village and we are so grateful for ours.

Balloons: Balloon Celebrations
Cake: Vanilla Bake Shop
Cake Topper: Blush Bazaar
Cup Cake Toppers: chiarabelle
Crown: Little Blue Olive
Design & Florals: your's truly
Food: My mom, sister, and I
Photography: La Rousse Photo

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It all looks so sweet, especially Livy smiling, she is s cute! I loved everything there, the pastel colors, cupcakes, decoration and he hat, so sweet! I am sure it was a beautiful day for you, family and friends and for Livy, who looks very happy! It's a great memory for her in the future!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Livy is so beautiful. She is a happy baby. She loves her birthday party so much. If you are looking for a baby needs, such as clothing and other accessories, you may shop online at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/kids-toddler-girls-2t-5t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up as a Livy! Fun - enjoy sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice decoration for birthday celebration. Every time, it goes a long way to help people like Ashley Homestore Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing story, awesome pictures and a cute birthday. Your daughter is very cute.. I want to introduce a parenting company which is providing best baby products NetParents you must visit it for your baby.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger