Happy 4th of July Weekend

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Weekend dolls - Happy 4th! Are you celebrating this year? We are planning to stay close to home and keep it a bit more low key than we have on the past (no speed boats and boxes of wine this year). If the weather cooperates, I'm hoping to get in some quality park time with baby girl, maybe we'll take a long walk or two, and stop into a BBQ as well. We shall see. :-)


In any case, I hope you have a very happy (and safe) holiday weekend. xoxo.

Is this the key to a good marriage?

Behind the scenes of your favorite movies.


Photos to remind us what "cool" really looks like.



Is your news feed an experiment?

I can't wait to see this movie.

I might need this for the kitties.

Ever wonder what your favorite writers snacked on?



Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger