Mantra

Monday, June 30, 2014


Hi dolls, it's been a while. I don't know how all those mommy bloggers out there do it! I can barely find time to sneak in a shower let alone find the time to write.

My days are busy to be sure, yet some how the pace has slowed - nursing being the primary activity on the agenda. Baby girl is a month and a half now (how did that happen already?) and thriving, so I've started to be a little more courageous. Taking her out for longer walks, experimenting with baby music classes and mommy meet ups. A far cry from how I spent my time only a year ago, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This little bunny has already brought so much joy and love to our lives.

I've really missed this space and all of you, the few readers I have left (hi mom!). As I start to get the hang of this whole mommy business, I hope to be able to share here more and more - eventually getting back to a more regular schedule. In the meantime, I'll just keep doing the best I can.

xoxo!

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. You'll get the hang of it, and, hopefully, more free time! Glad to hear the baby girl is well :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger