It's friday - who needs a cocktail?
Peach Mules via A House in the Hills
- 1 oz vodka
- .5 oz peach schnapps
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ripe peach
- 1/2 juicy lime
- (1) 12 oz can of ginger beer
- In a large cocktail shaker muddle, 4-5 lime wedges, 1/2 of a diced ripe peach and peach schnapps.
- Muddle until peaches are completely mashed.
- Add a handful of crushed ice and 1 ounce vodka to shaker.
- Swirl ingredients for approximately 5 seconds.
- Pour out contents of shaker into glass. Add ice to fill.
- Fill remainder of glass with ginger beer leaving a little bit of room. (this amount will vary with glass size).
- Top with .5 ounces of Grand Marnier.
- Drink up and enjoy!