She's here!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


As you may have guessed based on the radio silence lately - our sweet baby girl is here! Meet Miss Olivia Elizabeth, born in the wee morning hours on May 9th, 2014.

Little Miss was exactly a week early, so we were caught a little off guard (I'd even gone out to dinner with girlfriends a few hours before my labor started!) - but we are thrilled to have her in our arms sooner than expected. We've spent the past few days quietly adjusting to our new family of three, with a lot of help from our moms and support from our families. Suddenly, the excess seems to have melted away, and my focused has shifted completely to this new little life and our new little family.

Wish us luck as we settle in. xoxo!

PS: where babies come from, in case you were wondering or if anyone asks.

PPS: I'll be back as soon as I can with an update, but please be patient with me if posting is slower than usual round these parts for a little bit. I promise to get back to regularly scheduled programing as soon as possible. Thanks, xoxo!

Image via yours truly. 
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

4 comments:

  1. So so happy for you, Lauren! Good luck! Very excited to get your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful and Olivia is one of our favorite names.
    Enjoy the little moments and get your rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Congratulations! Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the right time to come back to the bloggersphere, after a long break! CONGRATULATIONS, she looks so beautiful and the name is also super sweet ad beautiful! Take your time, it's much needed! denisesplanet

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger