Friday's Find

Friday, May 9, 2014



I have this weird thing for ice buckets. I don't know why, I just love them. This one is totally adorable, I love the coral with the gold. This actually reminds me of the red and gold one my dad inherited from his dad that I inappropriately have my eye on. Whenever we visit, I help my dad make cocktails and then drop not so subtle hints about the ice bucket. So far this has not worked. I think my dad like the ice bucket as much as I do. So until he decides to relinquish it into my custody, I think this one will do quite nicely.

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger