Cheers!

Friday, May 2, 2014

It's Friday - Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner, so shall we celebrate with a margarita? I thought so. 





Grapefruit Margarita Via Apartment 34
Ingredients: 
  • 2 oz. Tequila
  • 2 oz. Grapefruit
  • 1 oz. lime juice
  • 1/2 oz. triple sec
  • 1/2 oz. agave
  • Kosher salt for rim
  • lime wedge
  • garnish- grapefruit slice/lime slice
Method:
  1. Take lime wedge and run around lip of glass. Place salt on plate and swirl the cup lip in the salt.
  2. Add tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, triple sec and agave into a shaker with ice. Shake.
  3. Add ice to glass. Strain cocktail shaker into glass. Garnish with grapefruit.
  4. Gorgeous, no? 

Image etc via

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger