Happy Weekend!

Friday, April 25, 2014

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead. It will be quiet around here, I'm just three weeks from my due date (yikes!) and I feel like there is so much still to do around our home to get ready. Wish me luck.


What do you have planed? I'd love to hear. xoxo. 

Ever wondered what Veggies look like under an MRI? Neither did I, but here it is anyway.

Your favorite comedians before they were famous.

Mindy, can we please be friends?


Moving photos from the 2014 Boston Marathon.


This app could help keep you safe. 




A sweet mother's day gift idea

A beautiful essay on love and kindness. 


Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger