Happy Weekend!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter and happy Passover to boot. Are you celebrating either this weekend? We usually go up to the hubs' home town for a Passover seder, but this year, despite our best intentions, I couldn't handle a long car ride (just four weeks from our due date!) so we'll be close to home this year.


I hope you al have a great holiday weekend - see you monday! xo.

Our seder plate (and thoughts on an interfaith marriage).




"Perfect" bodies according to men and women.

Children's rooms from around the world.

Raising a moral child.

The important statistic we're not talking about.

Why women don't ask for more money.




Job interviews for the world's hardest job.



Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger