Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, March 4, 2014



I don't often get my hair blown-out, but recently I splurged and made a trip to Dry Bar ahead of my maternity photos (treat yo self!). It's definitely a fun little something extra for a special occasion, and if you can make it last through the weekend - all the better.

Here are a few ways to make a salon blowout last 2-3 days:

  1. Sleep on a satin pillow case (also great for preventing wrinkles)
  2. Shower with a coated fabric shower cap
  3. Adjust your part to boost volume
  4. On later days you can mist the front sections and restyle
  5. Make friends with dry shampoo


Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger