I don't often get my hair blown-out, but recently I splurged and made a trip to Dry Bar ahead of my maternity photos (treat yo self!). It's definitely a fun little something extra for a special occasion, and if you can make it last through the weekend - all the better.
Here are a few ways to make a salon blowout last 2-3 days:
- Sleep on a satin pillow case (also great for preventing wrinkles)
- Shower with a coated fabric shower cap
- Adjust your part to boost volume
- On later days you can mist the front sections and restyle
- Make friends with dry shampoo
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.