Happy Weekend!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hi dolls, how were all of your weeks? Ours was good, but I'm still grateful it's the weekend. Having a few days break is such a cherished luxury in my third trimester. But this weekend is special aside from that, it's my mama's birthday on Saturday! So she's coming up to celebrate, and help us with some nesting. We're going to do really glamorous things, like go to Target. :-)


What do you all have planned? I hope it's fab! See me here Monday? xo.

Obama calls for equal pay for equal work - PREACH!


Overlooked European cities - have you been to any?


How many of these books have you read? BBC says the average is 6 (I've read 35).


Michelle is a badass.

Kevin Bacon knows how to make an entrance.


Ha! I still know most of the words to these songs.

If that didn't bring back memories, this will.

I want to go to all these places.




Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger