Baby Shower

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A few weekends back I went down to LA for a baby shower ... my baby shower. Eek!


My mama and sister were sweet enough to plan and host. It was a completely DIY affair. My mama handmade the invitations, my sister and I cooked (mostly my sister - who am I kidding?), my sister crafted, and I took care of the table scape and flowers. It ended up being an intimate afternoon, mostly family plus a few sweet friends, even my 88 year old grandma came!

We did most of the typical baby shower things, I opened gifts, we played games, chit chatted, and I wore a polka dotted dress. It was a really nice day. I so appreciated all the work my mom and sister put into it, and was really touched by the love and support from my friends and family.

Oh babies ... so many reasons to celebrate.

Image via yours truly.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger