Happy Weekend!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Hi lovies - watcha all doin this weekend? I'm down in LA for a baby shower. My baby shower! How crazy is that? My amazing mama and "baby" sister are hosting and I couldn't be more excited to see them, my grandma, dear cousins, and sweet friends. I'll let you all know how it goes.


I hope you have the chance to celebrate this weekend too - see you monday. xo!

What you should be earning to afford a home in America.

How Venezuela became a war zone.

Just some guys dancing in heels.

Is your religious liberty at stake?

Seven ways to be there for a new mama.

Oh yes you can.

Women of the world, recline!

RIP Bush Man.

Great advice for couples.

The economics of sex.

The Bachelor - exposed!

85 years of best actress looks.

13 ways French women treat themselves right.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger