Happy Valentine's Weekend!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day dolls! Do you have have special plans for the weekend? We are going to lay low tonight, trying to go out on Valentine's Day can be a bit of a nightmare. Although I heard a rumor that the hubs might try to whisk me off to karaoke with some of his co-workers, so we shall see. We are really celebrating on Saturday, the hubs is cooking lobster! I'm pretty exited about it. I love lobster, and the hubs is great at preparing them (I just have to leave the appartment while he's doing it).

It should be a nice few days...



Whatever you have planed, I hope you enjoy it. See you Monday -xo! 

Join the V-Day movement

10 things to have in your 30 something living space.

Did you watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony? This was my favorite moment.

The Shoshi Games are, like, totally making my day.

10 facts about the Woody Allen abuse allegations.

NYFW Fall 2014 street style snaps.

A little girl experiencing rain for the first time - amazing.

Tim Gunn - I love you.


This is the best time to drink coffee.


In time for Valentine's Day - the worst TV and film boyfriends.

Because who doesn't love a Wes Anderson montage?

A lovely love song.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger