Wed Day

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


The first dance - probably one of the special-er moments of a wedding. Picking just the riiight song can be a mission though. After watching a ton of music videos and listening to a ton and a half of songs, and discussing merits of said songs, the hubs and I chose this Adele cover of Bob Dylan's "Make You Feel My Love." Oh man, it still makes me cry. I think that's why we chose this song actually, we both thought it was so beautiful, and I couldn't stop crying, so ... winner!

This NYT article is comprised of several couple's first dance songs and the stories behind them. I love this kind of crap. Tell me, what was your first dance song? Or what song would you like to have? Serious, I'd love to hear. xo!

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend cannot know this because he'll think I am totally cray cray, but I already have a list of potential first dance songs... :-) Hoobastank with The Reason is on top of the list. The song has a special meaning for us.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger