Happy Weekend!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Last weekend I escaped the City for some lovely time away in LA. This weekend I'm excited to be home. Funny how that happens. The hubs' parents are coming to visit, we have a few low key activities planed, including looking at cribs and dinner. We'll see what else we have time for. Mostly, I'm just excited to see them. What do you all have planned?



Have an amazing weekend! Meet me here monday? You won't regret it. xo.


Women in Hollywood, it's not always a pretty picture.

The Lena Dunham photoshop debate. What do you think?


This. You need this in your life.


Get the softest skin. ever.

I'm finally made an appointment here. excited!

Is this the end of Facebook?

X Chromosomes. Like whoa.

Damn. These dudes have the moves!

Movie quotes as charts.

Interview with a two year old. I must remember to do this. 

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger