Happy Weekend!

Friday, January 17, 2014

After two consecutive weekend of nesting, it's time I flew the coop. Yep, I'm hitting the road -- off to LA for a girls trip, mini vacation, and belated 30th birthday celebration for a dear dear friend. I'm excited to soak up some winter sun, and to eat and shop my way through la la land. 



How about you dolls - what do you have planed? See you here monday? xo!

What not to regret at the end of your life.

Mullets: a math lesson.

This is such a sweet idea - so is this!

How many have you already been to? I've crossed 11 off the list.

Umm ... WTF?

The evolution of the single woman on TV.


What defines YOU?

Bill on Gilda. A really lovely story.

This is modern day feudalism, and it's shocking.

Yes, you can be a powerful and likable woman.
(Funny that this isn't something that men are asked to worry about.)


Why we should stop hating on the "other girl."

How big is your vocabulary

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger