Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, December 12, 2013


I was in the sixth grade when this beautiful version of Romeo + Juliet premiered. I went to see the movie with a group of girlfriends (feeling super grown up that our parents had let us see a movie on our own, even if they would all be waiting for us in the parking lot by the time it ended) and was totally swept away. From the first scene, I was completely transfixed. The movie was just so ... cool! I fell completely and inconsolably in love with Leo, when he died at the end I was completely heart broken. I sobbed on my way out of the theater, on the car ride home, and may have cried myself to sleep that night. To cope, I bought the soundtrack and listened to it on repeat for approximately a year.  What can you do?

Video youtube via into the gloss
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. Amazing what it takes to make a movie. I'd never be a good actress, I guess, I am not that imaginative :-) I'd be giggling all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger